Chocolate coconut balls
So simple and totally satisfies your chocolate cravings!
3 tbsp coconut oil
3 tbsp maple syrup
3 tbsp cacao powder
1 tsp vanilla essence
2 tbsp almond butter ( I like pip and nut coconut and almond butter)
5 heaped tbsp almond flour
- melt coconut oil on the hob
- add maple syrup and vanilla
- add the cacao powder and mix well ( this makes a yummy chocolate sauce, try not to eat it all yet :) ! )
- add the almond butter and almond flour and mix well (forms a kind of dough)
- roll into balls and refrigerate until firm (coat in desiccated coconut optional).
- will store in the fridge in an airtight container for a week.
Happy chocolating :)