Healthy almond butter chocolate cups
Sometimes we just need an indulgent treat, these homemade chocolates are rich and totally delicious but free from dairy and refined sugar. They also contain raw cacao powder which is rich in magnesium.
2 heaped tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp high quality maple syrup
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
2 tbsp almond butter
3 tbsp raw cacao powder
Here's how to make them:
1) Melt the coconut oil on the hob.
2) Add the rest of the ingredients except the almond butter and stir well.
3) Spoon a little of the mixture into silicone cupcake cases then put around 1/2 tsp of almond butter on top.
4) Spoon another layer of the chocolate mixture over the almond butter.
5) Put in the fridge until set.