Constipation, do you have it and ways to improve it….
Constipation is a subject not many people talk about. It’s unbelievably common and for some people becomes a norm and part of life. Many who are constipated are unaware they even are.
Are you constipated? Do you know how often you should be going? Of course, it’s different for everyone but really, we should all be going at least once a day. When we go it should be easy and shouldn’t require straining.
Constipation can occur for several reasons including;
· A diet high in processed foods such as cakes and ready meals.
· A sedentary lifestyle or lack of movement.
· Lack of fiber in the diet.
· Certain drugs.
· Ignoring the urge ‘to go’.
· Food intolerances.
· Unbalanced gut bacteria.
Unfortunately, too many people suffer with constipation for years and often rely on laxatives to have a bowel movement. There are however many natural ways to improve constipation. Here are some of my top tips that I recommend to clients daily to improve this uncomfortable symptom;
constipationconstipation Want to add a caption to this image? Click the Settings icon.
· Add 2-4 tablespoons of linseed into your daily diet.
· Drink 8 glasses of water daily.
· Eat a diet rich in fresh unrefined foods.
· Increase your intake of healthy omega 3 oils.
· Take a high-quality probiotic supplement to balance your gut bacteria.
· Use colon hydrotherapy to clear old hard matter.
If you would like to know more or discuss how can you can improve your constipation or other digestive symptoms, you can book a complementary consultation to discuss your symptoms with a specialist in improving symptoms like constipation, bloating and cramps by clicking this link http://bit.ly/2uqunFQFreetastersession